Imagery is the most powerful tool we have to tell our story. For Finnair, images are about achieving a look that our brand can own and being relevant to our audience. Finnair’s imagery is honest, crisp, fresh and inspired by Northern Lights.
When selecting images, look for genuine moments from a customer’s journey, candid depictions of the professionalism and excellence of our staff and brief glimpses of the beauty of the Nordics.
Using and choosing imagery
Implementing fine photography or illustrations with taste guarantees the preferred image of Finnair as a unique airline that has a long heritage with northern roots and a clear course to the future. When well-chosen or used at their best, images tell the story of a holistic and consistent brand.
When choosing imagery or illustrations, make sure that the usage
- is in line with Finnair’s quality, freshness and creativity
- positively supports the Finnair brand
- clearly communicates the desired message
- is appealing and serves the target group
- makes a difference
In the Finnair Gallery, you’ll see images about
- destinations, mainly for tactical use
- people, passengers, services and products for general content and storytelling
- conceptual brand images for marketing and advertising
- illustrations, graphics and pictograms for supporting use